Modeling Tools, Data and Information
Links to software and tools for economic modeling.
- Collected links to a range of data.
- A widely-used package for solving optimization problems.
- An excellent modeling package from Monash University.
- A powerful and well-designed matrix programming language written by Jurgen Doornik. It is an alternative to Gauss and Matlab and is free for academic use.
- Perl is a programming language that is particularly good at manipulating ASCII files.
Site Index |
Peter J Wilcoxen, The Maxwell School, Syracuse University